multiple pbuilders

Martijn van Iersel amarillion at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 11:40:48 BST 2008

Great! Your suggestion works for me. Do you know if there is a reason the behaviour of sudo has changed?

I've updated the pbuilder howto. It would be nice if somebody could review the changes to see if they make sense.

btw, I noticed another oddity in the given .pbuilderrc script

    "*")
        echo "Unknown distribution: $DIST"
        exit 1
        ;;

I appears that "*" here should catch all remaining cases, but it
doesn't. It only catches the cases where $DIST is a literal *. The
quotes around * should be removed.

Martijn