Proposed Features for Launchpad Bugs 3.0 - call for help!

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sun Aug 24 23:34:38 BST 2008

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:23:06 -0300 Christian Robottom Reis
<kiko at async.com.br> wrote:
On the other hand, the feedback I get,
>despite me asking otherwise, doesn't really give me much to work on --
>there is too much talking down our process, where what I am looking for
>is more encouraging feedback.

I think what you are getting is honest feedback about frustration with
Launchpad.  I think that if people liked it better you'd get more
encouraging feedback if it was faster, the U/I was more stable, and distro
develpment work was better supported.

Scott K