Proposed Features for Launchpad Bugs 3.0 - call for help!

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at canonical.com
Sat Aug 23 17:45:51 BST 2008

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 12:38:02PM -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> >The list Reinhard discussed with you was related to Bugs. I've taken
> >your second bits of feedback into account for our global priorities, but
> >signed PPAs were also his #1 pick for the Soyuz list, so you're well
> >covered.
>
> Was there a request for input on the global priorities that I missed?

No, and perhaps "common themes" would be a better name than "global
priorities". I collected these common themes from everybody's individual
feedback. Performance was the big #1 global issue; global UI complexity
was only mentioned by you and one other. I have written it down, though.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125