Proposed Features for Launchpad Bugs 3.0 - call for help!

Reinhard Tartler siretart at
Sat Aug 23 18:03:24 BST 2008

Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at> writes:

>>The list Reinhard discussed with you was related to Bugs. I've taken
>>your second bits of feedback into account for our global priorities, but
>>signed PPAs were also his #1 pick for the Soyuz list, so you're well
> Was there a request for input on the global priorities that I missed?

No. The list of soyuz specs was rather short (compared to the list of
malone), and the things that were relevant for motu was pretty easy to
identify, IMO. That's why I didn't request for input on that list.
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4