Key Team Election Policy

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Sat Aug 16 20:24:25 BST 2008

On Saturday 16 August 2008 05:40, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> As per my responsibilities as shepard, here is the current working
> draft of what I feel is the consensus reached with respect to handling
> appointing new people to the key tams (sru|release).
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Teams/KeyTeamPolicy
>
> The floor is open for the next 72 hours for comments and concerns
> regarding the new policy. If there are none posted after this period
> has passed, this policy will be considered official and accepted.
> Michael

As far as it goes, I think it's good.  It leaves how we do an election
undefined, which is probably OK for the moment, but needs to be resolved soon
(before we need to have one).

Scott K

P.S.  This isn't meant to block consensus on the current proposal, just to
point out that there is more work that needs to be done soon.