Muine UVF exception request

Sebastian Dröge mail at slomosnail.de
Fri Jan 20 18:01:11 GMT 2006

Am Freitag, den 20.01.2006, 07:55 -0500 schrieb Brandon Hale:
> I am requesting a UVF exception for Muine 0.8.4pre1, a feature
> complete pre release.  I will request again for the subsequent bugfix
> release if nessecary.  (Getting features in ASAP seems like a good
> idea. I pushed to have this tarball before UVF, but it wasnt in the
> cards.)
>
> My write-up of changes, mostly my comments inline with NEWS and
> ChangeLog follows.
> Attached are a diff of ChangeLog and a full diffstat.
>
> There is not a real ton of new features here, mainly some new methods
> of fetching album art, which is completely unusable in the Dapper
> version due to tightened Amazon web service restrictions, and a fixed
> inotify plugin. Lots of small fixes.

Hi,
I see no reason to not update it. Our current version is pretty old and
users will probably cry to have the new version from the beginning ;)
And as this one fixes many small problems, contains much cleanup and the
diff isn't the biggest one in the world it seems to be a safe go when
you keep care to get all bugfixes in the next weeks in :)

Bye