REVU and GPar2

LESUEUR Francois f.lesueur at tuxlab.net
Sun Feb 26 22:43:03 GMT 2006

Hi Stefan,

I thank you very much for your interest. John and me have finally found
the necessary wisdom to fix things ;). From now, John is becoming an
officicial developper, and has downgraded his packages to be coherent
with upstream. Consequently, please consider again his submitted
packages gpar2/libpar2 in the future.

Sorry for the annoyance... ;)

Cheers,

Francois