Repackaging a Debian package for use with Breezy

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:09:54 GMT 2006

On 2/20/06, Stefan Potyra <sistpoty at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Am Montag 20 Februar 2006 21:00 schrieb Andrew Conkling:
> > I understand that it can't be added to Breezy, but all the same, I
> > would like to create a package for Breezy that I can host on the
> > website (and install for my own use).  I guess you could consider it
> > an exercise in package creation and edition.  I'll look for a how-to
> > on modifying a Dapper package for use in Breezy.
>
> <SNIP SNIP SNIP>

Alright, that howto was great.  Now that I can see the process
end-to-end, I can go back and read about what all those flags were. :P

So I've made 3 packages and have uploaded them to the server[1].  They
checked out with lintian, but is there anything else I should do to
make sure they're good to go?

Thanks so much,
Andrew

[1] http://pygmy.berlios.de/files/packages/