Ubuntu application and more

Peter Antoniac pan1nx at linux.com
Mon Jun 8 12:07:17 BST 2009

Hi list,

My name is Peter Antoniac, aka pan1nx or theseinfeld. I live in Finland but
speak English fluently.

I would like also to apply for MOTU membership. I've been active in Ubuntu for
over 5 years, in the LP, bugs, meetings, etc. I have a long knowledge of
Debian, Ubuntu, packaging, as I am doing this at work. I am one of the Senior
Software Architects behind the Elektrobit's MID devices (linux based).

Today, I also started my work towards MOTU and I figure I could start with
packaging kflickr-kde4:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kflickr/+bug/383499

Well, after some search, I found out that there is already a package build in
PPA:
https://edge.launchpad.net/~asselsm/+archive/ppa

What should I do from here? I would really appreciate some support/mentorship
on this matter.

Kind regards,
Peter
-
 Peter Antoniac, PhD
 https://launchpad.net/~pan1nx
 GIT/CS a C+++ UL+++$ w--- PGP++ e++++

BOFH excuse #281:

The co-locator cannot verify the frame-relay gateway to the ISDN server.
My 5 today
Do 5 a day - every day! https://wiki.ubuntu.com/5-A-Day