Guidelines/Schedule for Mentoring Process

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 5 23:59:56 BST 2008

How about having a real MOTU school based on the same wiki (but
different presentation) or even Moodle; we could split MOTU tasks into
levels and topics that new contributors and MOTUs needs to learn
about, this should make the learning process way more interesting and
somewhat randomly organized.

In MOTU academy students can study whatever they like within their
level and once they graduate from a level they can jump into another
one and so on.

The current wiki is awesome in term of Howtos but it's not the best
presentation and having a single place where all students reads and
ask should help in developing our documentations.

now I'm not sure if I should /hide or not :D