HELP!

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 10 10:35:23 BST 2007

Hello Rick,

Am Montag, den 09.07.2007, 19:05 -0400 schrieb Rick Hodgin:
> I began the process of reading the online MOTU FAQs and
> procedures.  I find it all a little hazy and need some help in moving
> forward.

to get started, I'd suggest reading and playing with the howtos on
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Recipes - once you're a bit familiar with
the basic tools, I guess it will be quite easy for you to grab a bug
from the lists of http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Bugs - especially the
'upgrade' and 'bitesize' bugs can be easy.

As you've mentioned GNOME in the other mail, you might be interested in
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/TODO too. Just join #ubuntu-desktop
on irc.freenode.net if you run into any problems.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel