HELP!

Rick Hodgin foxmuldr at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 10 00:05:37 BST 2007

Mentors,

I'm interested in joining the Ubuntu development team (though I'm not
sure under what discipline yet).  I have no Linux programming
experience.  I am a software developer with 10+ years of Windows
programming experience, and 10+ more years than that DOS programming
experience.  I began the process of reading the online MOTU FAQs and
procedures.  I find it all a little hazy and need some help in moving
forward.

Is there anyone willing to email/IRC/IM on how to begin (for a non-Linux
guy)?  Much appreciated.

- Rick C. Hodgin