[Ubuntu-ma] campagne pub contre le piratage

nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Mer 23 Jan 10:29:22 UTC 2013

Tell them Linux is the HALAL way of using a computer.
Ubuntu, Mint all are good alternatives for M$ Windows.
Tell them Android is also Linux system ;-)

Another interesting thing for Universities is Raspberry Pi!
It's a Linux based hardware which can be used for Robotics, programming
and so on...
It is also cheap, a complete RaspberryPi for approximately 350 DH.
Very useful for education in computer science.

--
*Name: Nordin el Bouchtaoui* *Mail client: Thunderbird Mozilla
Opensource project* *web: http://www.linux.org*