[UCLP] Action item: Team Structure

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 24 23:26:06 BST 2009

Hi folks,

First off, our next meeting is scheduled for Monday the 27th at 22:00 UTC.

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=27&year=2009&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Now the action item. Since it's one of the things holding us up, I'd
like to see us move forward on our Team Structure as soon as possible.

Can folks in the project have a look at the Structure document that
Bodhi has put together this weekend and be ready to discuss it at our
meeting on Monday the 27th?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Learning/Structure

I envision us doing discussion to refine it at this meeting, and
handing it off to the board for a vote at our meeting the following
Monday.

Thanks everyone!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2