[UCLP] Team Structure & Upcoming Meeting Tuesday July 21st 01:00 UTC (Monday 9pm EDT) in #ubuntu-meeting

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 21 00:55:24 BST 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Dougie
Richardson<dougierichardson at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Sorry but I can't make this either, in fact I can't make it at this
> time at all - its far too early.  I appreciate the majority of you are
> in the US so this time is convenient but its the middle of the night
> in the UK!

We've been having meetings weekly and trying to change up the times a
bit - I apologize for scheduling two weeks in a row at such a late
time, next week it'll be earlier :)

I mentioned in IRC, but unfortunately I'm unable to make this one
either. A major project at work has me playing some catchup this
evening. I will say for the benefit of the meeting that I think
Bodhi's proposed Structure document looks great so far.

> Best of luck for the future and feel free to get in touch if there's
> anything we can do for you on the Documentation Team!

Thanks Dougie!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com