Ubuntu-LB OpenDisk Ubuntu Project

Jocelyn jhabib at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:38:08 BST 2009

i am just being helpful  in promoting high quality Open-source Products for
windows we still open source but  a windows setup so it is Open , converting
is a very big word u just begin from small things specially for people that
can not quit windows for many reason so these people we have to respect them
and find a solution for them in this .

you Opinion is helpful and appreciated and your free to be part or not but
unfortunately the project is going on . we need to target everybody .

Thanks