Ubuntu-LB OpenDisk Ubuntu Project

Elijah thyarmageddon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:25:00 BST 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 19:16 +0300, Jocelyn wrote:
> Dear All ,
>
> we want to lunch a small project targeting windows users , the project
> information is simple we have something called theopendisc.com
>  we need to re-master a verision that hold the name of ubuntu-lb  and
> we need make a mass distribution .
>
> -we need volunteers for make the re-mastering (i could do the job if
> you want :)    )
> -we need financial aids or sponsors if not we will do the Job by our
> selfs .
>

> Cheers
>
> Jocelyn

I refuse to be a part of that project, our main goal is Open Source for
Open Source, not for closed source like Windows or any other OS. If
users need open source they convert to linux, everything is open source
there :) Besides this doesn't help neither the Open Source nor The
Ubuntu community in no way.