Ubuntu-LB OpenDisk Ubuntu Project

Jad Joubran jad_3 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:46:17 BST 2009

Hi

    Sorry, But I am also out of this project.
Your idea of: "converting" is a big word... may be true.
But it isn't impossible because already we have a minimum of 10 users that converted completely from Windows to Ubuntu (and they are not all programmers some of them are just normal users).
And this project is not a good idea :)
Cheers

Jad