[Ubuntu Urdu] From where to start (A Beginner)

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 11:24:08 BST 2006

Hi Saqlain
ok we here are translating ubuntu and using the rossetta project of
ubuntu that is an online translation system ...
www.launchpad.net/rossetta
now  register your self with rossetta and the select your language
that is urdu for edgy eft of ubunt
then select a package and start translating it ... rest about the PO
file are handled by the rossetta project

tell me if you are stuck some where

see you there :)

--
Waqas

Linux *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
If Windows is the solution, can we please have the problem back?

http://waqastoor.weblog.pk
(Registered Linux user #424056)
ref link http://counter.li.org/