[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]விண்டோஸிலிருந்து உபுண்டு நிறுவும் முறைக்கு ஆவண உதவி

Abdul Haleem ahaleemsl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 01:35:23 BST 2008

Hi

I used on My University machine Wubi, because its Windows OS is OEM version
therefore it wont allow to partition the machine hard disk, Therefore I
found the Wubi while googling, then I tried but I thing it is  used with
Ubuntu Alternate 7.04, Still I am using on My university machines like that.

I did not tries yet to New version using wubi, I will try thank you.

2008/4/29 ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ் <amachu at ubuntu.com>:

> 2008/4/29 ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ் <amachu at ubuntu.com>:
>
> > வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே,
> >
> > விண்டோஸை விட்டொழிச்சு பல மாசங்கள் ஆச்சு. ஆனால் Wubi பயன்படுத்தி
> > விண்டோஸின் உள்ளிருந்தே உபுண்டு நிறுவிக் கொள்ள இயலும் என உறுதியாக அறிந்தேன்.
> >

> http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/143
>

> --
> அன்புடன்,
> ஆமாச்சு.