[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]Need a proper guide for Keyboards and Layouts

senthil raja senthil.nkkl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 07:36:16 GMT 2006

Ramdhas,

I agree..  The translation work is voluntary.  But, when we have lot of
interested volunteers, some one has to guide them on the progress and the
list of areas they can work on.

A couple of my relatives are interested in joining the team, but, i myself
dont know where to start.  I just asked them to register in ubuntu-tam.orgsite.

Regards,
Senthil Raja