[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: Help translating the LoCo Teams Best Practices and Guidelines

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Ven 4 Giu 2010 17:35:34 BST

C'è qualcuno che abbia un po' di tempo/voglia per dare una controllata
alla pagina in italiano riportata di seguito?
È già stata tradotta e ho iniziato a darle un'occhiata, ma va rivista
meglio e vanno applicate le solite regole di traduzione adottate.

Grazie.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Planella <david.planella a ubuntu.com>
Date: 2010/6/4
Subject: Help translating the LoCo Teams Best Practices and Guidelines
To: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators a lists.ubuntu.com>
Cc: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts"
<loco-contacts a lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi all,

It's translations announcements day today! ;)

We've got some more content that would be very interesting for LoCos to
have translated. Check this out:

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamsBestPracticesandGuidelines

The LoCo Council developed a series of best practices and guidelines to
help all LoCos to be more successful, and it would be awesome to have it
in YOUR language to allow everyone contribute making your LoCo rock even
harder.

Here's how you can help:

     * Add your language and a link to the page where you want to put
       the translation to the table on top of
       https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamsBestPracticesandGuidelines
I've added some few languages already for your convenience, and some
folks have even already started translating!
     * I recommend creating a subpage named after the two-letter or
       threee-letter code for your language (e.g.
       LoCoTeamsBestPracticesandGuidelines/de for German). You'll find
       a list of codes here [1].
     * Copy the content of the page in English to your new page
     * Translate!
     * Save your translation and you're done :)

Check out the Spanish or Italian translations for an example:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamsBestPracticesandGuidelines/es
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamsBestPracticesandGuidelines/it

Thanks!

Regards,