[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: [Launchpad-translators] Announcing RedNotebook

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Gio 15 Ott 2009 18:04:07 BST

Inoltro per conoscenza, nel caso qualcuno voglia farsi avanti per
tradurre questa applicazione.

PS: mantenete il CC grazie.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jendrik Seipp <jendrikseipp a web.de>
Date: 2009/10/2
Subject: [Launchpad-translators] Announcing RedNotebook
To: launchpad-translators a lists.launchpad.net

Hello,
I would like to announce RedNotebook [1] to the launchpad translators.
RedNotebook is a dektop journal application. In one year's development
time it has attracted quite a lot of users from all over the world [2]
so I would like to provide it in the users' native language.

Hopefully you can assist me with that task ;) I have uploaded the .pot
file already and also translated the 182 strings into German [3]. For
the future I'm planning to use the automated import and export feature
to bzr branches.

What else do you need to know? I am fairly new to i18n matters so
please tell me if I have to do anything else ;)

Some users already came forward to me offering translation efforts, so
maybe I can guide them into the translation team.

Thank you very much in advance for all your efforts, I am very much
looking forward to having RedNotebook internationalized,
Jendrik

[1] https://launchpad.net/rednotebook
[2] http://digitaldump.wordpress.com/2009/09/30/map-of-rednotebook-users/
[3] https://translations.launchpad.net/rednotebook/trunk