[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Team updates

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sun Oct 1 05:22:27 BST 2006

This list is now mentioned on Launchpad as the primary contact address for the
ubuntu-l10n-en-gb team.

A mirror of this list can now be found at Gmane[1]. We are still waiting for
the archives to be imported, but new messages are already being mirrored. I
have also applied (through Gmane) for mirroring on mail-archive.com.
Navigating through the archives should now be much easier.

[1] http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.translators.en

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"You never sent me a response on the question of what things an app would do
that would make it run with MSDOS and not run DR-DOS. Is there any version
check or api they fail to have? Is there [a] feature they have that might get
in our way? I am not looking for something they cant get around.  I am
looking for something their current binary fails on."
		- Bill Gates, 1988-09-22