The glossary project

TG tefera at mekuria.com
Fri Jul 28 18:01:35 BST 2006

selam all
The email address at
http://www.aau.edu.et/ictglossary/amharic/a_index.php given as
glossay at aau.edu.et and was bouncing back. but i changed it to
glossary at aau.edu.et and sent an e-mail yesterday evening. And i was
waiting for it till now and nothing has come back. I presume i found
the right address and my message has made it through. I hope the
maintainers of the page correct this minor error but that defeats the
whole purpose as soon as possible.

That said I would like to request a feature on the glossary page. At
the moment to get to a word one has to go through some time up to 100
pages sequentially. There is no search facility to take one directly
to the word. That wastes a lot of precious time and hope the
maintainers of the site consider adding a search facility.