Progress

Daniel Yacob locales at geez.org
Fri Jul 28 18:31:24 BST 2006

Just some updates on my end.  I'm finishing off some work with OOo over the
next 10 days and sending it to Ethiopia (with some Ubunutu CD) where some
groups will continue on with it.  Following that I'm freed up to work on
font issues for Ubuntu, I've contacted the font managers and have been
breifed about packaging issues.  Following fonts I'd like to get into
keyboards.

Tegegne, there are several keyboards for Amharic that work with Ubuntu,
I didn't understand which one you were having problems with.  Can you
clarify?  Also, with KMFL, what .kmn file are you using?

cheers,

/Daniel