HUAWEI 3G/GPRS

Erix Kivuti erickivuti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 07:52:51 BST 2009

Guys,

First of all, Telcom uses a CDMA network and all the mobile services use
GSM. Their technologies are different.

That been said, I have documented my findings on the HUAWEI 3G/GPRS modem on
my website:
http://erix.isgreat.org/?q=node/16

I have been working on another website, so I haven't update my site in a
while, but I still use the settings documented.

--
Erix [Contemplate]
http://erix.isgreat.org