complain about petty dictator op on freenode

Jeffrey Flaker jflaker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:14:24 UTC 2015

Not only a large number of people.  NOT ALL IRC users are there to
provide answers, Many are lurking or waiting for answers themselves.
Not EVERY user is actually near the computer. NOT EVERY user who would
like to help has expertise/experience in YOUR particular question........

I think that a direct message to new joiners explaining such, may help.

It would be wise to remind OPS that they should have a huge amount of
patience and make efforts to defuse a conversation before it becomes
like this.

My 2 cents......