complain about petty dictator op on freenode

indigo196 indigo196 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jan 11 18:57:50 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-01-11 at 12:04 -0500, Seb Lemery wrote:
> You need to take your issues to him,  it looks like a personal issue.
> Ops are not paid.  They don't "have"  to give out anything. NTZ looks
> like he was expecting something like a kid expects dinner.  #ubuntu is
> not a place to expect answers but guidance, you have to go and read
> the docs.

Seb:

It is not a personal issue. It is an issue of what I expect to see in an
area that the community uses for support.

1. I agree no one should expect anything.
2. I agree that no one has to give anything out.

What I do not agree with is that people should be rude to people seeking
help.

22:23 < cecja> ntz: stop plenking and gtfo

If gtfo means what I think it does that was uncalled for if I had been
in channel at the time I would have had a discussion with cecja about
that comment.

Charles