Call for operators

Aaron Farias timido at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 21 00:25:25 UTC 2014

Hello there Alan I'm also a helper; and i help when i can and have time;
I'm devote it on what i due; and it's to help the users; I'm an Ubuntu
Member, and i was; active on the Community for a long time; now my karma
points had gone down; but that's in the process of helping other
projects that come out; i also did apply to the launchpad account for
IRc-operators; and i need to be accept it; my nicks are Aaron, and
TiMiDo,. so let me know more