Banning

Chris cyber.druif at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 09:23:10 UTC 2012

I thought the "normal" procedure is banning and referring to #ubuntu-ops
for resolving the ban. Most of the times the OP in question mentions why a
certain person is banned in the ops-team channel. That way any of the ops
can help resolve the issue. And if needs be one of the IRCC can remove the
ban.

If this thinking is wrong, then please correct me. Also I'm not certain all
the ops in #ubuntu-ops can remove a ban in #lubuntu, only the IRCC afaik.

So if it was up to me, said person doesn't have to wait two weeks.

With metta, Chris