Shell policy approved

John Chiazzese oneidle at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 21:05:38 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 20:42 +0000, Chris Oattes wrote:
> Surely the time to object is during the 2 month period when it existed as a draft on the wiki. Ikonia has been campaigning for this for far longer, and it has been on several IRCC agendas before it was put up for a draft.
>
> Seeker

+1
I agree with Seeker on this. Little late now to object, there was more
then enough time to attend meetings and state your concerns.

I don't see anywhere in the policy that states the ops team is going to
be actively seeking out shell providers to be banned. IF there is a
noticeable and constant abuse from users of the shell provider then
measures will be taken.

IdleOne