AI

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 18 02:06:50 UTC 2011

Hiyas,

I'm not sure if you want the long version, or a short one. So I'll do a
short one and you can grab me for any more information that you require.

wintermute is a project to build an AI system that will assist accessibility
issues, along with a lot of other things. My brain is in constant melt down
as their TL has an 'impossible' IQ of 250, how he can think in six
dimensions gives me a headache! Their head of dev set up a load of '#' pages
that we're now taking down and replacing with '##' pages.

The request from their TL is for a totally silent logging bot, as someone
said 'lol' on a one of the lab channels it was learning on and messed up 2
weeks of work. I'd like to ask if it is possible to put the ubuntu logging
bot on those rooms, as it is a completely silent bot and will not mess up
weeks / months of work (The new Lab channels are going to be hidden, invite
only and password protected).. As all their work is under GPL v3, they are
part of UAIT and we have ubuntu people already involved, I hope you treat
this application kindly.

Regards,

Phill.

--