Real-time community support

Matt Darcy ubuntu.lists at projecthugo.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 20:28:21 UTC 2010

To be honest - I don't see why we are even discussing this here.

a.) is this an ubuntu project - no
b.) is this an irc issue - no

therefore I suggest we stop discussing this, report it to freenode staff
( which Joe is now aware of) and let them deal with it and request it
not be mentioned in any ubuntu channels.

Matt