Call for comments on IRCC nominees

Joseph Price pricechild at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:31:08 UTC 2009

I'm bringing this up in response to popey.

Nick was a really nice guy, I have no problem with him whatsoever. He
just didn't do much. With him as past experience, I am unsure what
more 'non-irc' people could do. I do not know what the CC expects them
to do and they've provided a satisfactory explanation.

I've also said it to many people in private, and I'll be the second to
admit it here. I do not feel that I achieved *anything* during my two
years. That's not to say I haven't tried though. (that's the
difference between me and nick with our ircc position) And I don't
think its my fault. I don't think the CC gave any support, and they
are now simply wiping the slate clean to 'fix' things.

Yeah, I'm annoyed, fed up, angry, upset, etc. etc. etc.

Don't worry though, give it a few days, the CC will remove the 'draft'
status of the governance document and I'll shut up!