Call for comments on IRCC nominees

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 16 21:13:46 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 05:15:39PM +0000, Joseph Price wrote:
[...]
> What did boredandblogging do for the old IRCC? What benefits did he provide?
>
> I'm not sure what he's been telling you guys... but he brought
> *NOTHING* to the table.
>
> This did not benefit us one bit.
>
> What is your reasoning for this? What are we trying to fix? Lets not
> just say "its a good thing to do so and so", lets say "its a good
> thing because...."

I am going to be honest and frank here. I am not responding to, nor care to
respond, to anything else you added to the previous mail I am responding
to. I dislike your attitude, it is starting to get on my last nerve. Why do
you have to bring up Nick? Nick isn't a part of these conversations and to
me it seems you are taking a cheap shot, a very cheap shot. In my eyes,
what has anyone brought to the IRCC that there was any benefits? If you
feel you brought so much, then why are we having all of these
conversations?

That's it, I am pissed right now, so I am going to go breath. Lets keep
this stuff constructive, no more personal attacks or disrespect.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738