Leaving temporarily

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 11 05:22:35 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

Unexpected personal circumstances are forcing me to abandon most of my
Ubuntu work for at least a month. I regretfully have no time to do CC
secretary work or IRC work in that time. I'm very sorry for the short
notice, but this is beyond my control. Please do go on with approving
the IRC council so the IRC crowd isn't going out of control :)

I'll definitly be back and intend to pick up all responsibilities again,
I just don't know when.

Bye,
--
Dennis K.

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.