Attack at the council

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Mon Dec 18 17:56:51 UTC 2006

Hello all,

The threads from today very much look like an attack against Paul and
myself, which is very unfair and equally unexpected, since noone voiced
any concerns before (only Lorenzo did and he is smart enough not to
participate in this attack).

Let me respond to the things said in both threads:

Yesterday, 'bigfuzzyjesus' was banned by ompaul and myself for wishing I
would get AIDS. Subsequent ban avoiding and continuously asking when th
ban would be removed, got us fed uo enough with him to ban him from the
-ops channel as well. At which point Cody twisted his pants and acted
similar to 'bigfuzzyjesus'. Then this whole crapola started.

And now I'm being accused of being a dictator ("if Seveas doesnt like
it, then it doesnt happen"), being unfair and being a bad op.

Thank you for not trusting! We already lost Paul with this behaviour and
I'm not at all sure whether I want to continue when people rather accuse
than discuss.

And FYI: I've always been against an -ops channel, against disabling
logging and maing it semi-private. But hey, sometimes others have ideas
and I trust them... That cannot be said of many of you...
--
Dennis K.

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.