Ubiquity SVN? or website?

Eli Criffield elicriffield at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 16:24:27 BST 2007

I want to add some functionality into ubiquity, an option for
encrypted hard drive.
I'd also like to have that LVM sit on top of that encrypted hard
drive. I wrote a shell script to install this way once

Instead of updating the shell script to work with gutsy I mite as well
make a branch of Ubiquity for encrypted hard drive installs.

Is there a website somewhere with a nice readme on how to add features
to ubuquity? Or even a flowchart on how it works. At least a SVN repo
that i can build patchs against? I can't seem to find anything.

Eli Criffield