[ubuntu-in] An alternative to Gnome 3

Sriranga(78yrsold) withblessings at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:25:06 UTC 2012

Thank you offer of help and guidance.
Is it possible to install within the winXP. I had installed ubuntu 11.10
within WinXP. It is presumed cinnamon only replaced the existing ubuntu
installed thro' winXP?  I had installed tesseract-ocr in the ubuntu which
will not be dislocated for  installing cinnamon.
With choicest Blessings,
-sriranga(79yrs)