[ubuntu-in] [ubuntu indian promoters] Hello all...

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 18 12:01:33 GMT 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 5:12 PM, Parthan SR <parth.technofreak at gmail.com> wrote:

[1] Are you asking us to sit on a IRC discussion and make of list of
things to do be done? If yes, what kind of things. If not, then?

exactly.. I am requesting for an IRC discussion and build up a list of
things to be done.. from the discussion we can have an idea pool created and
then look forward to implement those plans/ideas subject to approval of the
loco team members.. For this we need a separate wiki page for the idea pool
so created mentioning its status i.e whether its in discussion/drafting or
approved or deferred/dropped.. And  if the  idea is implemented it will
appear  on our current projects page with the name of the assignee.. That
would be my point  of  view...So for this to happen I thought I would
register up a sprint/meeting on LP with the probable dates so that
attendees/people who are interested can register themselves for the
meeting..and I chose IRC because I thought the best way to get everyone on a
single platform is an IRC.

Any comments welcome..

--
Bhavani Shankar.R