[ubuntu-in] [Event] 'No Agenda' Bug Jam this weekeend

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 08:10:39 BST 2008

Hi,

We have conspired of conducting an online Bug Jam this weekend along
with a session on Packaging at our IRC Classroom channel
#ubuntu-in-classroom. This is yet another opportunity to learn and
venture into two great ways of contributing to Ubuntu. We will soon
confirm the timings, but it'll  happen sometime in the afternoon/evening
on 24th Sunday, August 2008. Hoping to have yet another successful
session. Join us there!

--
---
With Regards,