[ubuntu-in] user experience design in ubuntu

nan budh nanbudh at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 20 13:29:31 BST 2007

Hello friends,
Could you please elaborate on the user experience concept and what kind of vision do you have in mind. Lets start discussing it, maybe a path will open up . Specifically does it concern with systems programming?
regards
nanbudh

Ravi Kumar <ra21vi at gmail.com> wrote: Hi,
That was a main target project for me too. Anyway, I could not get anyone serious enough to take it, and we cannt approach Ubuntu core team just for it.
So, what about the idea to create a working project, poeple will join it and there would be discussion, whitepapers, drafts, final work and submission, and other team will take the work and implement it.