[ubuntu-in] user experience design in ubuntu

Ravi Kumar ra21vi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:12:08 BST 2007

Hi,
That was a main target project for me too. Anyway, I could not get anyone
serious enough to take it, and we cannt approach Ubuntu core team just for
it.
So, what about the idea to create a working project, poeple will join it and
there would be discussion, whitepapers, drafts, final work and submission,
and other team will take the work and implement it.

On 9/18/07, Harikrishnan <harikrishnanc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Amoung many other things, I am a  usability consultant by profession and
> would
> like to work with the ubuntu community to improve the user experience of
> ubuntu.
>
> can anyone give me any pointers ? do you know anyone-from india- who is
> working in the user experience field of ubuntu ? or any open source
> software
> for that matter ?
>
> I talked to a few people in #openusability, but not with much results.
> any help would be appreciated.
>
> thanks
> -hk
>
> --
> This is where normally people put their signature.

-=Ravi=-