[ubuntu-in] ubuntu India website redesign

nan budh nanbudh at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 17 12:53:45 BST 2007

Soumyadip Modak <soumyadip.modak at gmail.com> wrote:>Nan budh, you are talking about Newbie sections, go ahead, the wiki is
>there, create a section, contribute content. Can I consider you as the
>contact point for the creation and development of the Newbie section,
please?

I myself am a beginner only and this is why i feel the need for a newbie section. Even so, if i there is something i can write about i am willing to do it ( under guidance from some experienced person).

I donot know systems programming and only have hobbyist experience in VB.NET. In order to learn python I have planned a mini application in django with postgresql. Of course this is not ubuntu specific thing but if it can be contributed as a sample Django application i would be very happy to write a tutorial on it as and as i progress.

regards
nanbudh