[ubuntu-in] How to Connect to internet using ADSL router in Ubuntu 7.04 ?

Bhasker C V bhasker at unixindia.com
Sun May 6 05:03:41 BST 2007

As Mehul told, the best way would be to connect via LAN port.
There are 2 methods in ADSL.
one is where you connect via LAN card and dialup in the machine.
The other is where you give the dialup credentials in the ADSL modem
itself. This method will be the most easiet one since the NAT, Default
gateway and the DNS caching server is taken care by the modem itself.

--
Bhasker C V
Registered Linux user: #306349 (counter.li.org)