[ubuntu-in] Hindi Spell mistakes

Linux Lover learner.linux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 00:40:18 GMT 2006

Hi
Abhinav, it is very common as the other system is not installed with the
Unicode which your machine have. The mistakes will be vanished from the
other systems, if they install unicode.
I do not find any problem in your name as hindi character code is installed
in my machine. Similarly if your machine is installed with the Bangla
character code, you can also read my signature below, but others cannot.
regards
anindya

On 11/29/06, अभिनव सहाय <abhinavy2j at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
> I am using edubuntu 6.06. I use ""Scim Input Method"" for writing in
> hindi. I use the PHONETICS  method. When I write anything, I dont find
> any spell mistakes but when I see the same on other systems, specially
> on windoze systems I find spell mistakes all over what I have written,
> (except for gtalk). Lately I saw the same spelling mistakes in my
> terminal window as well. Can't understand why is that and is that my
> fault, how do I rectify that.
> Thanks
>
> --
> ""I m a gr8 believer in luck and I find the harder I try the more I have
> of it""
>
> Abhinav Sahai
> R.KG.I.T Ghaziabad
> 3rd Yr CSE