[ubuntu-in] Hindi Spell mistakes

अभिनव सहाय abhinavy2j at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:11:40 GMT 2006

Hi all
I am using edubuntu 6.06. I use ""Scim Input Method"" for writing in
hindi. I use the PHONETICS  method. When I write anything, I dont find
any spell mistakes but when I see the same on other systems, specially
on windoze systems I find spell mistakes all over what I have written,
(except for gtalk). Lately I saw the same spelling mistakes in my
terminal window as well. Can't understand why is that and is that my
fault, how do I rectify that.
Thanks

--
""I m a gr8 believer in luck and I find the harder I try the more I have of it""

Abhinav Sahai
R.KG.I.T Ghaziabad
3rd Yr CSE
Moderator Ghaziabad LUG