[ubuntu-in] How to connect to the internet ???

RajaSekhar Yeruva ysrajasekharreddy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 14:59:39 GMT 2006

Try turning on your speaker phone button before dialing. I use same procedure to connect using my Tata Walky. #777 is tata's number. Are you sure is it the same number for Reliance?? Also Name server details might change. Once you are successful dialing It lists the DNS(name) servers it is connection through. Usually the output of wvdial defaults will overwrite th resolv.conf. If it doesn't then you have to edit the /etc/resolv.conf to have the correct name server names.

Thanks
Raj