[ubuntu-in] Contributing to Lprogs Journal

Parthan parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:55:18 GMT 2006

amit saha wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> This is Amit Saha from India. I am the owner of a small online LUG - lprogs (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lprogs) . I have been publlishing a online journal summing up the group actvitites every month . Completely informal, unoficial and  voluntary. I request you people to contribute to this journal in the most minimal form - a link ,a tip to use linux better or anything good you feel.
>
> Please ignore this if you find this really useless and waste of time. My sincere apologies in advance.

I am very much interested to contribute if something solid is happening
out. I have the experience of being Technical Writer and Copy Editor for
sometime, in addition to experience of working in the IEEE newsletter
editorial team. If I can be of any use, its my pleasure :)

--
With Regards

Parthan (TechnoFreak)

.   A Proud GNU/Linux User and Ubuntero